Students in the college-wide master’s program in communication and information will find the following documents helpful. Information Sciences students should refer to the SIS forms page.
All documents are in Adobe Acrobat format (pdf). To view them, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. If you would like to install Acrobat Reader, you can download it for free here.
MS Program Forms
- Program Planning Forms
- Project Adviser Proposal Form
- Recommended Arrangements for Final Exam
College-wide graduate scholarship and assistantship forms
- Application for College-wide Graduate Scholarships
- Graduate Assistant or Graduate Teaching Assistant/Associate Application
- Graduate Student Travel Support Policies and Forms (Updated March 2007)
- Other required forms are available from the UT Graduate School